Hey buggy boo!! I received your letter and ahhh it just made me soooo happy!! I am going to try and find a post offfice so i can send you a letter back! tell my family to go to www.missionarycoupleinmadridspain.blogspot.com, i think they have pictures and a video of us missionaries on mothers day! another small request, MAKE SURE JORDAN SENDS ME AN INVITE!!!!!!! text him those exact words right now for me!!! thanks baby cakes! your a gem! and one other request. can you tell cami fox, on fb or txt her if you have her email. but say this "my dear cami foxalicious, I miss you. and love you. I am still at the mtc if you didn磘 know, they said i could stay 6 weeks instead of 2 so i said... okay! well i love you! and take care! love, hermana hair" k thats it. i love you so much nini!!!! you are my best friend and forever will be! tell everyone i love them! xoxo love, hermana hair. p.s. this computer won磘 let me start new paragraphs, the enter button doesn创t work so thats why this is looking so squished haha. hehe hoho. the church is true!
You are my Moon
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment